You made it here because I work with successful business people who are committed to the growth of their businesses and themselves…
Let’s start by talking about YOU!
Do one of the 4 descriptions below fit your situation?
- You own a small business, you’ve been in business for a couple of years (at least), and you are feeling pretty good about what you’ve been able to accomplish so far. FIRST, Congratulations…THAT is a BIG DEAL! Here comes “The But”…either you’ve had something happen that has really gotten your attention (scared you!), things are going SO well and SO fast that you’re feeling more than a little out of control of the situation (it scared you!), or you have come to the point that you’ve realized that you’ve exceeded your own background and experiences, and you want some qualified outside perspective to keep growing.
- You own a small business, and it’s been so successful that you are looking to bring on people to help you to run it. Or you’ve already brought on people to help you to run it. And things aren’t going as well as you hoped. In fact, you sometimes long for the days when “it was just you and the team”…or on the really bad days, “just you”…
- You own, or work in, a larger business. All of the “stuff” that has to be done to find, nurture, and deliver to customers has good (or, mostly good) team members in place. But it’s clear to you that not everyone is performing as well as they could, and you want some expert, experienced, help in addressing the issues that you face with them. Or that you face with the people you’ve hired to manage them.
- You work in (or lead) a larger business. Your career is going well. But you have a nagging feeling that the edge, or the skills, that got you this far may not be what’s needed to get you to the next level. You’d like someone to hold the mirror up to help you to see what you could do differently. Or you just need someone who doesn’t work for, with, or around you to talk about challenging issues you face, and possible solutions (oh, and your significant other / spouse doesn’t need to hear about them either).
If any of these situations resonate with you, you are someone that we work with!
We do it by offering services in three areas:
- Training and workshops to “fill the knowledge gaps” for people who know they need / want better results. They are typically (but not always) targeted at people who are fairly new in their business, and are limited in their time and financial resources. They can also be tailored for teams in larger businesses.
- Blended Coaching with workshops and 1 to 1 Coaching for people who know that they have some knowledge/skill gaps, enjoy the idea of a “forum” with skilled facilitation to address them, and that some personalized focus and accountability would help. In larger businesses, this can look like a blend of training and follow-up coaching to reinforce change.
- 1 To 1 Coaching for people who want the intensity, speed to results, and accountability that happens when it’s them and a professional who is totally focused on them, their issues and opportunities, and recognize the Return On Investment that comes from that type of process and relationship.
Now, a bit about ActionCOACH and Russ Hall.
I’ve been a part of ActionCOACH since May of 2003. ActionCOACH is a global organization that has focused on helping the owners and teams of small businesses improve performance so that they can improve their lives. It’s all summed up with the company Vision “World Abundance through Business Re-education”. We have worked with tens of thousands of businesses in the 25 years of the company’s life from it’s start in Brisbane, Australia. It is the engine that powers the work that I do with small business.
My first career was, as they said in the recruiting ads at the time, not a job, “but an adventure”. I spent my first 7 years after university as a US Naval Aviator. It was my “up close and personal” exposure to setting really challenging goals and achieving them. It was also my “learning laboratory” for leadership skills.
My second career was with a Fortune 100 for 21 years. I led and managed teams in Sales and Customer Service (primarily) for most of that time. It was my “learning laboratory” for management skills.
You already know about my third career…ActionCOACH. As a part of my development as a coach, I took a Master’s in Industrial-Organizational Psychology. It is about the application of evidence based methods to the improvement of individuals and teams in business and other organizations, and powers what I do with Executive Performance.
ENOUGH READING ALREADY!
Do you want to know more? Want to talk about business generally? Want to talk about your business specifically? Give me a call, send me an email, and let’s set up a chat or two. It’ll be a great way to get to know each other, and to figure out if what I do makes sense for you and your organization.
It’s at NO CHARGE to you…except for the time you invest.
So, call me at 770.649.6730 or email me at RussHall@ActionCOACH.com.
I’m looking forward to talking with you!